Jumia is an online store where people can purchase all their needed items on the go and have them delivered directly to them.
We at Jumia, guarantee our clients the safest online shopping payment method, allowing them to make stress free payments.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment.
Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey.
Are you keen on impacting in us, your abilities in order to bring us to the top?
If you think you love the sound of this, then this position is for you!
Click on the APPLY button immediately!!!
- The Systems Analyst will handle all integration tasks while working across several levels of the architecture (Operating System, Middleware and Database)
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery road maps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Participate in organizing and managing project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Development projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Help architect innovative solutions to expand product.
- As local product owner, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business
- Lead training and rollout of new systems or features for Jumia Mall
- Develop tools to support the business (Excel, Access…) based on users’ requests
- Proposed new developments and changes to business process and technology
- Business Process design – functional and technical specifications
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Networking and Hardware, Computer Science, Information Technology, Internet Engineering.
- 2 - 5 years' experience implementing software through full system life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Knowledge of migration and transformation of information repositories
- Experience in developing and building requirements for software or development projects
- Keen interest in new technologies and have the vision to identify opportunities for improving business processes.
- Proficient use MS Office, Project and Visio.
- Understands the general project management concepts of risk management based on type and phase of projects, programs or PMO support required.
- Ability to take complex IT/IS terminology and communicate effectively to non-IT/IS professionals
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills
- High degree of initiative and independent thinking
- Proficiency with computing systems as required for this position; computing skills such as data analysis techniques or database query abilities are preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/526879 to apply for this job .