Triplex Forklifts Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Understand and articulate the strategic objectives and goals of our Equipment Maintenance and
- Repairs Operations in general and Electric Forklifts in particular. Develop a clear vision of exactly
- how to achieve them.
- (Our strategic objective and goal is to utilize Industry Recommended Methods and
- Documentation for all Preventive Maintenance and Repairs performed on our Equipment)
- Proficient in 240v/400v (High Voltage) 3 phase wiring, in bending and running conduit
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blue prints, circuit, schematics and ladder logic
- Install, setup, maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems in Forklifts and
- Knowledge of Controller Inverter Systems (e.g ZAPI, SME, etc.) for controlling AC asynchronous
- 3-phase motors. Example is the AC-2 Flash Inverter controller by ZAPI
- Knowledge of MicroSwitches, Potentiometers, Contactors, Fuses, I/O Connections, CAN-Bus
- connections and communication (Controller Area Network – communication protocol for real
- time control applications) and encoders
- Knowledge of AC and DC Traction and Pump Motors and Drives
- Knowledge of Relays, PLC Logic , Logic and Control wiring of Start/Stop circuit/limit switches,
- sensors, contactors, transformers, heaters, etc.
- Ability to read ohms, amps and volts (DC/AC) using multimeter or any relevant tools
- Ability to work with High Voltage
- Monitor all Preventive Maintenance and Repair activities performed by Technicians under you.
- Reporting, Documenting and Correcting all activities that does not confirm to our objectives/goals
- Knowledge of other systems/components on Electric Forklift – Traction Battery and
- Chargers, Gear Box & Differentials System, Axles, Chassis, Hydraulic System, Mast and other Electrical Components.
- Provide instruction and training to other lower-level mechanics/electricians on the proper
- methods and processes necessary to perform equipment repair, inspection and preventive maintenance
- Communicate and relate with other management staff within our company in order to keep our maintenance/repairs operations running smoothly
Requirements and Experience:
- 4+ Years hands on experience with mechanical, electrical and equipment/machinery
- maintenance and repairs
- Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computers including troubleshooting
- documents, electrical circuits, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the troubleshooting and diagnosing process on Equipment and
- Ability to work with detailed information under considerable time limitations and without
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail a must.
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic
- Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
- Graduate Degree or Equivalent in any relevant field of study
- Certification in any Electrical Field
- 4+ Years’ Experience in Industrial Electrical Field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/526854 to apply for this job .