Are you an inspiring, motivated and dedicated leader of Christian faith who is deeply committed to learning and developing the full potential of all our children and has had experience of heading reputable schools in the past (5 years minimum)?
Here is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic leader to build on the existing strengths of our successful, thriving school within a vibrant Abuja community and lead it on to a new height.
Our growing school (crèche, nursery, and primary) encourages children to attain their full potentials, while at the same time developing respect and concern for others through Christian foundation built on solid Anglican Church values.
We can offer you:
A professional, resilient, hard-working and dedicated team of staff
A mutually-supportive senior leadership team which drives school improvement
Confident and engaged children who are well behaved and keen to learn
A strong and supportive Governing Board and Education Committee;.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the development of the school within the context of the school’s vision, values, aims.
- Manage the School within the set budget.
- Promote, support and achieve the aims and attainment targets set by the governing board.
- Rigorously review effectiveness leading to School improvement.
- Promote links with the wider community which contribute to pupils’ attainment and personal development.
- Ensure all staff at the School are monitored, evaluated and supported in their work.
- Ensure all school staff are aware of their responsibilities and accountabilities and to manage the performance of any staff who are not meeting reasonable expectations.
- Deploy people and resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with the school’s strategic plan and financial context.
- Implement measures in line with the School Development Plan
- The School has high expectations of both staff and pupils. The successful applicant will work in partnership with Staff, Clergy, Parents, Governing Board and other stakeholders to build on the high reputation of the school.
- Knowledge of Anglican Church liturgy and Church practices highly desired. Experience (5 years minimum) as a Headmistress of a Christian school also required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/525308 to apply for this job .