Infinity Security Services Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Training Officer role is to develop and maintain a professional, dedicated training solution; to provide total coverage of all appropriate training needs to company’s clients, keeping up with the current trend.
- To provide high quality, professional training and training courses and materials to the highest standards for internal and external courses.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the training and training materials and modify materials as appropriate.
- To assist in the acquisition and maintenance of applicable skills within the unit and organization.
- to ensure that all guards, new and existing are trained and retrained to an appropriate level.
- To liaise with the Operations Manager in discussing with clients’ training needs when necessary; where necessary to accompany members of staff on site to evaluate training courses in order to facilitate progress monitoring.
- To approach clients and tailor specific customer training courses to fit their specific requirements.
- To ensure that activities are in line with the divisional and corporate objectives.
- Participate in guard’s appraisal processes.
- Prepare departmental reports of preceding month and submit to management on or before the 3rd of the following month.
- To provide advice and assistance as required to the operations manager and colleagues.
- Acquire feedback on the courses needed for future planning/management information.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability (KSA’s)
- Excellent communication, facilitation, writing, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
- Ability to plan, design and implement working training courses that responds to changes
- Classroom management skills.
- Knowledge of various tactical skills (defensive, combat skills).
- A minimum of National Diploma (ND) with formal training qualification is desirable.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience of technical training delivery role, designing and implementing and maintaining training materials with a reputable security company or agent.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/525301 to apply for this job .