Infinity Security Services Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reporting To Branch Manager
- The Operations Manager is a technical manager responsible for the security monitoring, vulnerability management, incident response, and security systems administration functions. The Security Operations Manager reports directly to the Branch Manager and works closely with the operations team in ensuring they achieve close to zero incidents at sites.
- Define and operate all processes and tools to monitoring, detect, remediate, and contain security threats, including: security monitoring, vulnerability management, security systems administration and security incident response.
- Oversee the recruiting, deployment, training, development, and retention of highly qualified security operations personnel.
- Manage the vulnerability management process by identifying and implementing tools for better management and tracking of client’s site.
- Manage internal and external resources that respond to security incidentsand direct the efforts of internal staff to investigate and respond to escalated security events from the client site.
- Ensure that all security resources are appropriately leveraged and prioritized to respond to security incidents as needed.
- Provide awareness to the appropriate teams regarding potential and historical security incidents.
- Provide weekly/monthly delivery of Information Security metrics and key performance indicators.
- Provide oversight for all change management procedures to ensure appropriate levels of security reviews are performed through the use of the internal system.
- Interface with Management to support security objectives for change management and other IT operations for which there are defined security objectives, including: Ensure best-practice Problem Management processes are followed in order to restrict repeat security vulnerabilities or incidents; Attend Change Control Board meetings to discuss changes in the organization in respect to security operations.
- Review various reports for both internal and external use; ensuring that the reports are timely prompt and concise.
- Efficient management of corporate and individual client accounts
- Oversee operations of the department, including logistics ensuring that it is well coordinated.
- Carryout routine checks on guards/beats with the aim of detecting and correcting any lapses.
- Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report)
- Prepare departmental reports of preceding month and submit to management on or before the 3rd of the following month.
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.
- Attend to clients complaints with timely interventions.
- Participate in marketing the Company’s services to prospective clients
Knowledge, Skill and Ability (KSA’s)
- Demonstrate ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Strong relationship management experience in influencing and motivating internal functions with minimal direction.
- Proven track record building productive relationships with key business leaders and senior stakeholders in technology as well as the business.
- Ability to provide a balance of strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Retains up-to-date knowledge of industry information risk management developments.
- Experience with security monitoring tools, including: QRadar, Nexpose, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Tipping Point, Tripwire, SCOM, and SCCM, etc.
- Experience with, and understanding of the security services industry.
- Ability to interface with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and report on metrics.
- Practical understanding of information security concepts and methodologies, and security principles, such as authentication, authorization, access controls, and protection strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of network security monitoring, analysis, management and configuration tools.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, writing, and public speaking skills.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in information security, 3 of which must be information security, and 2 of which must be in a leadership role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/525295 to apply for this job .