An FMCG firm is urgently looking for qualified persons to fill this position
- Incumbent shall Manage the capital projects of the Factory and Assets Care
- Initiate process improvements and manage the successful implementation of projects
- Provide critical technical/engineering guidance to the operating managers and the plant Manager
- Reasonably interface broadly across the organization on preventive maintenance
- Ensure routine maintenance of equipment, implements and utilities for smooth operation
- Ensure projects are completed accurately and timely within budget and minimize equipment down time.
- Should have Bsc/HND in Mechanical Engineering, while Msc Mechanical Engineering or MBA will be added advantage
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience as Maintenance/Plant Engineer preferably in an FMCG industry. Sound understanding of operations and equipment in bottling and dairy plants is a necessity for this job
- Professional Engineering Certification (COREN) will be added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/524855 to apply for this job .