Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Join us in our mission of creating a new type of connectivity that helps people thrive.
Whether you’re interested in digital health, corporate communications or mobile and fixed networks, Nokia has a wide offering with just the position for you.
If you fit this particular position we are searching for, then you should definitely apply for it.
- Pre-sales engineering support for the IPD products and solutions.
- Engages with account teams and end customers to assess customer requirements, defines network architectures and solutions, contributes directly to tenders /customer proposals.
- Possess a strong combination of technical understanding and business skills while acting as IP advocate within the MEA Region.
- Undertakes analysis of customer and market requirements, translates such requirements internally and responds effectively to customers.
- Markets: Broadband aggregation via xDSL/ GPON, Carrier Ethernet, L2/L3 VPN services, IP Core routing, Security, Cloud and Datacenters, Mobile backhaul, 2G/3G/LTE Packet Core.
- Specific solutions/technology/product consulting and sales support to both account teams and external customers.
- Key technical and commercial contributor to customer RFI, RFP and RFQ responses.
- Responsible for competitive analysis of IPD solutions in the market.
- Prepares and delivers RFX proposals , product presentations and business cases to customers.
- Contributes to account strategies and direction by promoting IPD solutions and business practices.
- A reasonable amount of travel should be expected as this is a MEA wide role requiring high customer contact.
- Requests for support material may be required in short timescales enforced by the customer so time management skills are vital.
- The job requires a very good view of customers’ network architectures and practices and therefore must understand a customer operational processes and confidentiality concerns.
- Because the role is an integral part of the EMEA RBC, the ability to work as part of a distributed team is critical.
- The role will require international travel, sometimes at short notice. A flexible approach to work, especially when communicating with other NOKIA groups, is essential, as is the ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Cisco CCIE, NOKIA SRC or equivalent qualified
- Detailed understanding of IP/MPLS technologies
- Proven experience in IP Pre- or Post Sales function with 5 years + Experience
- Proven record in customer focus
- Proven presentation skills
- Detailed knowledge of NOKIA IP portfolio
- Must be experienced in Cisco IOS & NOKIA SROS
- Experience with other router operating systems desirable
- Understanding of real customer networks
- Experience of influencing large multi national project teams is considered highly desirable
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/524698 to apply for this job .