Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- The Procurement Function within GN is clearly recognized as being a key enabler for our Company to achieve its mission to become the most trusted and respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
- The prime accountability for the role is to drive value through ensuring the commercial elements of spend are executed brilliantly with the appropriate vendors.
Purpose of the Role
- Implement category strategies in Above the Line, (ATL) spends across Nigeria where applicable.
- Develop local category strategies for local brands which are not covered by global procurement.
- Lead the media, PR, Sponsorship, Advertising & Content plus Talent Management negotiation for local spend.
- Lead Performance Management conversations in ATL, media, PR and sponsorship categories.
- Lead the Function’s control and risk agenda in ATL
- Work with the Global Procurement teams to develop benchmarking, cost modeling and best practices for the Nigerian market.
- Manage the in market agency roster on a regular basis involving key stakeholders.
- Lead pitches and award of businesses to various agencies within the category
- Lead Implementation of key projects with above market teams
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Degree and demonstrable ability to learn and develop.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience, gained in a "blue chip" organization
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Skilled communicator with a high level of personal impact
- Demonstration of personal accountability for great performance and brilliant execution
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of the business
- Ability to review established practice to identify opportunities and stimulate thinking
- Embody the highest standards of compliance and ethics always
- Previous Agency / Marketing experience is an advantage
- Understanding of marketing needs and how to drive change
- Inquisitive with the ability to crystallize thinking and make sound recommendations
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/524046 to apply for this job .