An Academy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To design and deliver customer service and call centre training
- To develop a suitable curriculum and lesson plans in line with national and international awarding bodies
- To facilitate customer service training sessions both classroom-based and work-scenario based
- To ensure that students are well equipped to meet and exceed the requirements of the customer services/call centre qualification
- To deliver other ad-hoc business training needs, as required.
- To design appropriate assessment materials
- To provide students and the principal with regular progress reports on progression and attainment
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the design and delivery of customer service and call centre training in a reputable company
- At least seven years of experience in training and development
- Experience of leading teams successfully in a call centre or customer service function
- ICT Skills: Ms Office Packages
- Experience of working with international Awarding Bodies and/or Training Providers.
- Experience of working in a reputable company with an established customer service or contact centre department
- Customer service/contact centre qualifications
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523871 to apply for this job .