An Academy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The Carpentry and Woodwork instructor will lead on the delivery of the Carpentry and Woodwork training course
- Develop Curriculum and lesson plans as required by national and international awarding bodies
- Monitor the work of students and ensure they are meeting learning outcomes
- Ensure the quality of project work produced by students meets agreed standards
- Learn and embed the culture of the Academy
- Work with the Administrator to ensure students are registered for exams at the correct levels
- Ensure students learn in an innovative and forward thinking learning environment
- HND in Woodwork/Carpentry & Joinery from a reputable Vocational Institution
- OR related International vocational qualifications in Woodwork/Carpentry & Joinery or related vocational area
- At least seven - ten years’ experience teaching Woodwork/Carpentry & Joinery OR at least seven-ten years’ experience working in this vocational area.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering courses in an innovative learning environment
- Experience of designing curriculum and learning outcomes
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523869 to apply for this job .