An Academy seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The Electrical Installations instructor will lead on the delivery of the Electrical training course
- Develop Curriculum and lesson plans as required by national and international awarding bodies
- Monitor the work of students and ensure they are meeting learning outcomes
- Ensure the quality of project work produced by students meets agreed standards
- Learn and embed the culture of the Academy
- Work with the Administrator to ensure students are registered for exams at the correct levels
- Ensure students learn in an innovative and forward-thinking learning environment
- BSC (or Masters level) degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- OR National or International vocational qualifications in Electrical Installations or related vocational area
- At least seven - ten years’ experience teaching Electrical Installations/Engineering OR at least seven-ten years’ experience working in this vocational area.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering courses in an innovative learning environment
- Experience of designing curriculum and learning outcomes
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523866 to apply for this job .