PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
About the role:
We’re a fast growing business unit with a unique assurance, tax and advisory divisions offering a broad range of services, which are tailored to assist mid-sized and large-sized clients, grow and overcome the complex challenges they face.
We take pride in helping our clients to develop new strategies, simplify their data estate and to exploit data for their and their customers benefit. We provide knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls, technology selection, a variety of analytics solutions across the business and regulatory compliance.
Your role will involve the following:
- Leading part of a team that performs Advanced Analytics services for our clients
- Building client relationships through engagement delivery and targeted business development activity, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and leading the engagement sales process.
- Working directly with a broad range of clients, across a number of different sectors to deliver both advisory and assurance engagements.
- Leading project teams to deliver solutions including scoping, designing and implementing analytical solutions.
- Exposure to current and future thinking in advanced analytics including machine learning.
- Optionally acting as “People Manager” for more junior team members, managing their performance, well-being and providing career advice.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of leading engagement teams and of developing junior members of staff to build a team.
- Experience of engaging at a senior executive level with clients (both business and IT stakeholders) to build relationships, generate new business and communicate findings and recommendations with impact.
- Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities.
- Technically strong and numerate with a commercial focus on engagements.
- Ability to understand client issues and translate these into a PwC engagement approach (including approach, budgeting and risk & quality management), drawing on the resources of the firm as required.
- Ability to understand the market (including current and future trends) and lead the development of new service offerings in response to changes in demand (including sales materials and delivery toolsets).
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential) with an ability to build strong relationships with clients and with PwC teams.
- Experience in responding to formal and informal client Requests for Proposal (for PwC services).
- Track record in demonstrating a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to follow formal methodologies, apply risk and quality standards and ensure the team’s compliance with these.
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques.
- Strong desire for personal continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as lead engagement teams without the need for day to day direct management.
- Proficient networker, relationship builder and team player.
- Experience in delivery of analytical solutions across a number of technical areas including predictive and financial modelling.
- Experience in being able to estimate, size and solution an Analytics engagement which includes identifying the right roles and resources for the engagement.
- Experience in evaluating current state processes, developing future state designs, and leading implementation of new ways of working within the Analytics domain.
- Experience in market leading analytical toolsets including SAS, SPSS
- Knowledge or experience in Machine Learning and its application.
- Knowledge or experience in AI technologies such as IBM Watson or Microsoft Cortana.
- Position/Program Requirements
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523467 to apply for this job .