PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
About the role:
- We’re a fast growing business unit with a unique assurance, tax and advisory divisions offering a broad range of services, which are tailored to assist mid-sized and large-sized clients, grow and overcome the complex challenges they face.
- We take pride in helping our clients to develop new strategies, simplify their data estate and to exploit data for their and their customers benefit. We provide knowledge and expertise, which extends to clients’ internal controls, technology selection, a variety of analytics solutions across the business and regulatory compliance.
Your role will involve the following:
- Building client relationships through engagement targeted business development activity, identifying opportunities to help clients resolve their challenges, and leading the engagement sales process.
- Working directly with a broad range of clients, across a number of different sectors to identify and propose data & analytics solutions.
- Exposure to current thinking in the data, analytics and Artificial Intelligence space – including keeping up to date with vendor solutions.
- Build relationships with relevant vendors in the marketplace that have complimentary solutions to the services that PwC provide.
- Identify and drive marketing activities that will increase the corporate brand for data & analytics in the marketplace, this will include (but not limited to) blogs, conference speaking, whitepaper development and social media activity.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of leading engagement teams and of developing junior members of staff to build a team.
- Experience of engaging at a senior executive level with clients (both business and IT stakeholders) to build relationships, generate new business and communicate findings and recommendations with impact.
- Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities.
- Technically strong and numerate with a commercial focus on engagements.
- Ability to understand client issues and translate these into a PwC engagement approach (including approach, budgeting and risk & quality management), drawing on the resources of the firm as required.
- Ability to understand the market (including current and future trends) and lead the development of new offerings in response to changes in demand (including sales materials and delivery toolsets).
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential) with an ability to build strong relationships with clients and with PwC teams.
- Experience in responding to formal and informal client Requests for Proposal (for PwC services).
- Track record in demonstrating a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques.
- Strong desire for personal continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as lead engagement teams without the need for day to day direct management.
- Proficient networker, relationship builder and team player.
- Experience in advising across a range of data areas including data strategy, BI & Visualisation as well as Advanced Analytics.
- Experience in evaluating current state processes, developing future state designs, and leading implementation of new ways of working.
- Has experience or background in delivering data related projects.
- Knowledge of the latest data warehouse, data integration, data governance techniques and solutions.
- Knowledge of the analytics solution space and understanding of the vendor market.
- Able to hold a conversation with a client (business or technical) on data solutions from Strategy, & Governance, to Datawarehousing & Advanced Analytics.
Minimum Years of Experience: 12
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523465 to apply for this job .