Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by a leading player in the oil & gas industry to recruit a Marketing Manager. The position is located in Nigeria.
Our client is a fully established producer of LNG with leading positions in the oil and gas industry.
- Lead, develop and execute integrated marketing strategies, communication and programs and demand generation activities to drive business results for the company's Gas Analysis and Analytical Systems product portfolios.
- Develop and maintain marketing and sales tools specific to the Nigerian market which also supports global sales organisation, channel partners and customers on key decision drives within a market segment.
- Steer and coordinate the execution of cross-functional marketing projects involving engineering, product management, global education and digital customer experience teams as appropriate.
- Lead the effort to gather segment specific market intelligence on products, customer and competitors. Identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities in line with product management objectives.
- Manage the development, and distribution and maintenance of all print and digital sales and marketing collateral, including translation into other languages as needed.
- Coordinate with third party sub sales contracts and agencies to ensure that sales and tasks are completed on time and on budget with the highest degree of creativity, quality and professionalism.
- Manage a balanced marketing budget and develop an annual marketing media plan to support all product launch programs, sponsorship, promotions, campaigns and demand generation programs for gas analysis and systems integration products portfolios.
- Manage events and tradeshows, often collaborating with other company's business groups as needed to drive a consistent customer experience and messaging. Analyse integrated marketing performance, measure and communicate results, and drive continuous improvement.
- Understand and communicate the key organisation brand message, serve as the company's brand steward – intelligent, dynamic and knowledgeable.
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, management, communication or related field
- Minimum 5 -7 years of related marketing experience in an Energy, Chemical, Refining, Oil & Gas, Upstream, Gas Processing, Gas Analytical, Pipelines, Industrial Automation or Manufacturing company
- Strong skills using MS Office, Database applications (SAP, SAGE ERP, etc), documentation management systems.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic marketing experience with significant ability to spearhead, lead and manage the development of marketing and communication programs.
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, entrepreneurial and enjoys creating and implementing new processes and introducing new initiatives.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little supervision and can manage ambiguity.
- Strong track record for leading cross-functional sales teams and projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and fitness to ‘manage by influence’.
- Global experience with a firm understanding of both local and world markets.
- Demonstrated leadership/management competencies and skills.
- Can effectively function in a matrixed and team oriented environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523296 to apply for this job .