Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Group Information Technology systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
E-Channels applications support e.g. Postilion for ATM, POS and Visa/ Master Cards solutions, FinacleInternet Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD
- Management and support of the Bank’s Postilion Front End Processor (FEP), Postilion Portal, Postilion Office, Postilion Realtime and other auxiliary systems Switching system uptime and availability above 95% at any given time
- Customer satisfaction around card issuing system as well as system uptime above 95%
- Channels Integration and Postilion Application implementation, Support, Support banking application projects relating to eChannels
- 90% Successful project delivery around Cards and payment applications
- Timely resolution of e-Channel applications incidents raised within the agreed SLA
- 95% remedy SLA met
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay and REMITA,
- 95% successful rate across all payment platforms
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in IT and Computer Sciences
- 1-2 years experience in Information Technology (IT Operations)
- MSQL server administration
- Chartered Institute of Business Analyst
- Integrate Patterns Between Systems
- IT Applications
- Technical Analysis
- Proficent Application Knowledge for Support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship and ability to manage client expectations
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/523241 to apply for this job .