We are a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapidly expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience.
Reports to : ED, Finance and Administration
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Bsc/Msc degree in Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Must have 3-5 year experience in SAGE/SAP(ERP configuration) at enterprise level.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting system.
- Solid knowledge of Cloud computing.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with automation software.
- Solid networking knowledge (at least CCNA).
Job location and working hours:
The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Saturdays.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/522018 to apply for this job .