We are a multinational solar PV manufacturer and total solar electricity systems integrator with offices in Lagos, Nigeria.
Due to a massive explosion in growth rates in Nigeria, we seek qualified Electrical/Electronics Engineer for Solar Power Systems.
- Installation of Solar PV Electricity systems, Inverters, Battery Banks, Solar Street Lights and Solar water boreholes.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electronic components in Inverters etc.
- Assist Customers to determine the best fit for their energy needs.
- Help design and configure Solar Electricity and Inverter systems.
- Understanding all technical points of equipment.
- Managing stock of equipment used in solar energy conversion
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 Years Experience Troubleshooting and Repairs Of Electronic components and Inverters
- OND, HND or Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Candidate must be Internet savvy and Computer Literate.
- Experience with Inverter repairs will be very helpful.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
An attractive salary, house allowance , free lunch and other benefits.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/521202 to apply for this job .