Vanette Nig LTD seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Job Code: Reports to: Sales Manager
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering
advice and introducing new products.
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
A degree in business administration or a related field
0-3 years’ experience in similar role
Duties and Responsibilities: Authority
- Troubleshooting potential problems
- Handling inquiries related to a new client
- Identifying investment objectives
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in
- the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,
- market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art
- practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and knowledge Required:
- Successful previous experience as a sales officer, consistently meeting or exceeding
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/521127 to apply for this job .