Oando Plc is Nigeria's largest independent conglomerate in the energy industry, including petroleum products marketing, supply & trading, exploration and production, and gas distribution, and the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.
Oando is Nigeria's largest indigenous oil company with a production output of 54,000 boepd and a market capitalisation of $894 Million.
Through its upstream subsidiary Oando Energy Resources (OER), Oando has a secondary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange with a market capitalisation approximately $1 Billion.
Are you a young, highly motivated? Are you versatile and adept at problem solving? Do you have a minimum of second class upper?
The Contract Performance Analyst provides commercial cum legal support to the Contract Performance Manager in ensuring all Oando Gas & Power (OG&P) contracts (PPA & GSPA) with its off takers are strictly adhered to whilst maintaining and building customer relationship.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Participate in negotiating and reviewing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Gas Supply and Purchase Agreements (GSPAs) with all OG&P offtakers.
- Ensuring that all contracts/subcontracts comply with company procedures and policies
- Setting up and reviewing of various templates for contract negotiations
- Coordinating the process for final sign off on all PPAs and GSPAs
- Liaising with insurance, legal and finance departments on the resolution of insurance, legal and financial issues affecting PPAs and GSPAs.
- Providing professional contract/commercial support to operations
- Monitoring and advising in liaison with Group Legal on relevant laws and regulations applicable to business activities especially as they affect PPAs & GSPAs and ensuring compliance thereof.
- Representing OG&P interest at meetings with offtakers alongside Group Legal counsel in the absence of the Contract Performance Manager
- Maintenance and review of contract database
- Assist in post contract management and support
- Provide sales and marketing functions
- Carries out physical surveys on consumer sites and energy audits feeding into the planning and network design of customer connects.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
- Minimum 2:1 in in Law/ Marketing or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/520018 to apply for this job .