A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Must have a fairly good IT proficiency to use all social media tools to promote, enhance and build the business of the Dental Clinic
- 3-5 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/519879 to apply for this job .