We seek to hire efficient candidates that are driven and passionate, who will be empowered to deliver on organizational goals. The company operates in the food industry and is involved in the distribution, sales, and marketing of baking ingredients.
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for ensuring achievement of the target and service distributor orders adequately.
- Servicing appointed Distributors, Sales Partners, and Retail Outlets.
- Must continuously represent the organization in the marketplace by visiting, taking orders, servicing such orders and collecting marked feedback for management decisions
- The SR also monitors and ensures credit policy as it affects customers limit are strictly adhere to.
- The job holder prepares weekly and monthly reports. The weekly reports indicate the sales performance against target on weekly and cumulative basis for the month while the monthly report is written to give account of all sales activities in the month which include sales performance, comparative sales analysis, reason for variance, quality/product complaints, competitors’ activities, promotional activities and others.
- The job holder is to expand customer base and enlist more customers for distribution.
- The job holder is to establish good rapport and excellent working relationship with customers, members of staff and colleagues.
- He/She should possess good communication skills, agility, dedication to work, understanding the features and benefits of each product, opportunities, patience and perseverance
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
Minimum of HND, B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Goal oriented, driven and ingenious.
- Core FMCG sales experience is highly prized especially if it involves hardcore sales to distributors & retailers in the open markets.
Obtain and execute orders which meet or exceed 100% of the sales target across the brands.
- Arrange customers’ visit to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Report timely trade feedback to the management recording demand and product complaint.
- Monitor and prepare competitors activities within the assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of any technical changes to company products, system and policy to able to offer up-to-date advice to all customers.
- Compile and make available the weekly/monthly reports including sales figures
Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/519783 to apply for this job .