Guinness Nigeria is not only regarded as an iconic African company, but also as a company that believes in enriching the communities within which it operates.
In Guinness Nigeria Plc., we recognize that the engagement of our employees is critical to our business performance.
It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off-trade channel.
We believe that our success is dependent on our ability to create an environment where all our employees feel included and able to perform at their best.
Are you ready to release your full potential in a place that provides you a working environment where you can learn and grow?
Do you possess the ability to provide leadership as well as support to our business in order to positively contribute to corporate reputation?
If you think Guinness Nigeria is the best place for you to be, then look no further because as an employee of Guinness Nigeria, your value is of most importance.
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Portfolio Director Innovation and Lagers
- Innovation is a key pillar of the Nigerian Performance Ambition. To deliver the Guinness Nigeria F18 Performance Ambition, this role will lead the commercialization of a compelling Innovation pipeline and commercial execution calendar driving visibility of total innovation performance and ensuring executional diligence.
- The role holder will play a critical support role in working with the Portfolio Director, Innovation and Lagers to drive the transformation of our end to end innovation process, systems and disciplines, specifically ensuring the organization delivers the commercial step change in innovation implementation and execution critical to our success.
- The role holder will work with the brand and innovation project management teams to drive commercial rigor into our planning, performance management and reporting ensuring teams drive to clear action from insight.
Purpose of the Role
- To lead brilliant execution of innovation in the field.
- Working with the Portfolio Director Innovation and Lagers to ensure the organization delivers the commercial step change in innovation, implementation and execution critical to our success.
- Provide oversight of the full innovation and brand change plan and commercial calendar and ensure the commerciality of the plans and execution detail, discipline and timelines are met.
- Provide local market expertise and rigor in commercial planning, volume, distribution build and Return on Sales (ROS) modelling on all innovation projects through the gate development process.
- Champion the commercial innovation scorecard, tracking and reporting innovation performance and management of our interventions.
- Be an inspirational leader across innovation priorities, bringing discipline, edge and execution rigor in innovation standards and commercial accountability.
- Champion the performance management culture through innovation commercialization and be a role model in living the winning mind-set.
- Be a disciple for rigorous planning within innovation projects to improve our launch execution and commercial readiness behind all innovation/brand change projects
- An effective business partner to CLT, customer marketing and DSM’s in innovation planning and execution.
- Work with the Commercial Leadership Team (CLT) and cross functional performance management routines to drive the step change in innovation implementation and execution critical to business success.
- Work with the innovation project managers to provide commercial expertise and rigor in planning of volume, distribution build and ROS modelling on all innovation projects through the gate development process.
- Drive the visibility and performance management of the commercial innovation scorecard, tracking and reporting innovation performance and management of our interventions.
- Recognize and celebrate great commercial innovation execution where we see it and call out poor execution with remedial action where we fall short.
- Build and lead the full innovation and brand change plan and commercial calendar and ensure the commerciality of the plans and execution detail, discipline and timelines are met.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Marketing or any other related discipline. Postgraduate qualifications an advantage
- 8 years’ experience either within an FMCG organization within commercial or customer marketing with exposure to or direct experience in innovation project management or commercial implementation.
- Proven strength in commercial planning and strategy working successfully with Sales teams.
- Excellence in terms of interpersonal skills and ability to brilliantly manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/519019 to apply for this job .