MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, we provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
At MTN, we subsist on the core brand values of leadership, relationship, integrity, innovation and can-do.
Our overriding mission at MTN is to be a catalyst for Nigeria's economic growth and development, helping to unleash Nigeria's strong developmental potential.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
Do you want to join us in positioning MTN Nigeria at the forefront of technological innovation within the telecom’s sector?
If all you're thinking is YES! YES!! YES!!! MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please, why not take the bold step and apply for this job.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria which is a great place to work!
- To assist in collecting, evaluating, and preparing research and/or other complex statistical data, narrative reports/presentations and recommendations, to have a better understanding of the customers’ needs
- Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making.
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre and post return on investment data extraction, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management data analysis and requests.
- Maintain computerized collection and track relevant data and appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Extract qualifying data, based on defined campaigns and according to the approved campaign road map as well as manage and update engine room tools.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any of the other numerate Sciences/ Social Sciences
- 4 years’ experience comprising:
- Experience and working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS), problem solving and reporting/presentation
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/518925 to apply for this job .