BisCom TDigits Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Discover and explore opportunities.
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Prepare marketing literature
- Provide management with feedback
- Develop proposals and other documents that speak to the client’s needs.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Conduct researches on products improvement
- Eliciting, Translating and simplifying requirements.
Education and Experience
- Experience: No prior experience required.
- Minimum of OND or equivalent
- Must be computer literate
- Must be social media savvy and excellent with using social media as a business platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
This candidate must have a flair for business development and must have the ability to communicate with clients.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in documentation
- Extremely organized
- Candidate must live around Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/518160 to apply for this job .