BisCom TDigits Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Contribute to the programming of new applications using the NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Microsoft Office and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
- Execute test scripts and document the results
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solution.
Education and Experience:
- University Graduate or Equivalent
- 2 years minimum of Application Development and Project implementation.
- Functional programming experience and knowledge in three or more of the following
- NET Framework.
- QA & Testing Procedures.
- Visual Basic NET, C#, C.
- Xamarin and or Android studio
- Web Forms and MVCs
- Microsoft SQL.
- Functional knowledge and experience in two or more of the following development methodologies:
- Object Oriented Development
- Component-based development.
- Design for reuse.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in documentation
- Extremely organized
Other Job Requirements:
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success working in a team
- Strong customer interfacing skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites located within and across Nigeria/Africa.
- Willingness and ability to travel out of town overnight on a project by project basis as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Exposure to enterprise projects.
- Hands on experience on Desktop applications as well as Web application.
- Strong self-motivation with an ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
- Perform unit testing on forms, reports, interfaces etc.
- Ability to lead specific project teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/518147 to apply for this job .