Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa.
We at Adexen, support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business and we also think that "People are the future of Africa".
At Adexen, we understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants here at Adexen are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up to date knowledge to support in all HR fields.
Adexen’s recruitment is dedicated to the provision of mid to top level talents to fill in management positions for our clients.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company to recruit an Area Sales Representative for its operations in the Eastern region.
The incumbent will be in charge of maintaining consistent contact and providing sales and service to all customers.
If you think this job is a piece of cake for you, why don't you apply for this job?
Remember, the earlier you do so, the better for you.
Take the step right now.
- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in the specific assigned region.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing strategies
- Assist the General Marketing Manager with promotional ideas to increase business within the region.
- Prepare Marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Assist in managing the broker network in your region with the General Marketing Manager.
- Achieve sales revenue numbers, budget & profit goals for your assigned region.
- Assist in managing quarterly/annual sales budgets and objectives within your region.
- Understand and utilize sales opportunities and develop sales presentations for assigned region.
- Provide feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Make regularly scheduled sales calls on all major customers within the region.
- Attend trade shows as required to benefit the business.
- Regular communications of sales call and results to the GMM
- Provide monthly sales & marketing reports, monthly expense reports, and any assigned reports to GMM in a timely manner.
- Regular contact with retailers & distributors to ensure a seamless continuity of efforts.
- Execute the sales volume numbers, trade spending objectives and any other goals given by the GMM.
- Specific interaction with marketing
- Identify and track all industry trends and issues – i.e. – natural and retail grocery growth, distributor changes, opportunities, segment variations, etc.
- Recommend an expedient/appropriate action plan to the GMM
- B.Sc. in any relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience with 3 years within the FMCG environment
- Experience in Trade Marketing and Retail client management
- Ability to work in a team and lead projects
- Good Channel management competence
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
- Strategic management experience
- Excellent communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/517689 to apply for this job .