Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa.
We at Adexen, support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business and we also think that "People are the future of Africa".
At Adexen, we understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants here at Adexen are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up to date knowledge to support in all HR fields.
Adexen’s recruitment is dedicated to the provision of mid to top level talents to fill in management positions for our clients.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an FMCG company to recruit Sales Executives in different locations pan Nigeria.
The Sales Executive must translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context in order to maximize the sales team potential and craft sales plans for high performance.
If you think this job is a piece of cake for you, why don't you apply for this job?
Remember, the earlier you do so, the better for you.
Take the step right now.
- He/she will be responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative while overseeing the sales operation.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products by implementing sales plans
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and the sales team as a whole
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Monitoring the sales team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Train new sales people to ensure success
- University Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/517368 to apply for this job .