Bella Naija is an inspiring and informative Entertainment portal!
Online Media Tech is such an exciting industry and BellaNaija is the best place to work if you are interested in building a career in this thriving sector.
Before you go any further, note that this is an amazing opportunity ONLY for someone who LOVES creating content and living the online media tech life.
Knowledge of pop culture from across the continent is a major must have for this role as well as a genuine connection to the BellaNaija brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a new Member to our Style Team.
If you think you are classy, fancy and most of all stylish, then we need you here with us.
- To create and curate breathtaking, rich and inspirational content for weddings both on the website and our social media pages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles
- Copy-editing content
- Curating content
- Liaising with couples (newlyweds and old couples) and vendors
- Managing the Weddings social media pages
- Attending events
- Working with contents to create data-driven pieces.
- University Graduate - 2.1
- We will consider EXCEPTIONAL candidates with a lower grade.
Who should apply?
- New Graduate to Persons with 5 years experience
What Skills are We Searching For?
- Must have excellent writing and editing Skills
- Must have a stellar visual sense
- Must have analytic Skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must love and have a keen knowledge of weddings, the different types and trends
- Must be proactive
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be confident
- Must have a good grasp of English language comprehension and grammar
- Must be a smart and hard worker
- Must presently be based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Must have successfully maintained blogs, please provide links.
- Pay is aligned with online media standards
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application following the instruction stated below:
Instructions for Application Submission
- Subject of email: Weddings Team Member
- Email Content: Write short cover letter - maximum 300 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience.
- Paste CV/Resume in the body of the email.
- Also, paste a short writing sample in the body of the email or share links of your written pieces.
- Candidates who have successfully maintained blogs should provide links.
- Prior knowledge of the department you are applying for will be an added advantage within this role.
- Only 1 Email/Application per candidate | No attachments
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/517207 to apply for this job .