An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The Graduate Entrant programme is an 18-months program where candidates will be placed on rigorous Sales Training and mentoring.
- They will be expected to internalize the conceptual sales techniques that they will be exposed to. After the 18-month programme, they will be incorporated fully into Sales Development Executive role if found exceptionally good on the SDE Role, They will be moved to managerial role.
- 22-25 years old
- BSC / OND/HND Holder Graduate Entrants
- Must be Intelligent
- Must be fluent in English and local dialect of the territory
- Must be willing to learn how to drive
- Must be mathematically sound
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to learn very fast
- Must be able to work with less supervision
- Intermediate proficiency in Computer
- Must be willing to sell alcohol and cigarette brands
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/516102 to apply for this job .