An Automobile and Steel Manufacturing plant is recruiting exceptional and talented candidates with high level of initiatives, to fill the position of a Chief Electrical Engineer.
We need candidates who are smart, goal oriented and resourceful.
If you know you possess these qualities and can handle work pressure, then we need you to show your expertise here at our company.
- The Incumbent plans, develops and Implements strategy for HR management and development and he is responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations.
- First Degree in Humanities or Business related fields
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a manufacturing company preferably Iron & Steel Industry
- Must have good understanding pf Nigerian labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Applicants should reside around AbuleEgba, Meiran, Ota arid its environs.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/516075 to apply for this job .