Jumia is an online store where people can purchase all their needed items on the go and have them delivered directly to them.
We at Jumia, guarantee our clients the safest online shopping payment method, allowing them to make stress free payments.
Jumia has payment options for everyone irrespective of taste, class and preferences.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who is ready to push his/ herself to the next level.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you are responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
Are you keen on impacting in us, your managerial abilities in order to bring us to the top?
If you think you love the sound of this, then this position is for you!
Click on the APPLY button immediately!!!
- The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns. Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
- Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
- Collaborate with teams to communicate visual strategy
- Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
- Provide support across team’s general workflow: production work, file preparation and asset management
- Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
- Coordinate different teams to ensure production of high-quality web content
- Manage Graphic Chart
- Create images, visuals, banners and all required materials
- Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
- Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
- Enhance our websites with images and videos.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- 3 years managing a team with a track record of relevant achievements.
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favourably considered
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
- Must be proactive and highly motivated
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be assertive and have good people skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515894 to apply for this job .