Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.
With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G services, fixed line, high-speed broadband through DSL, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
At Airtel, we look for passionate and energetic individuals, who are ready to push themselves in order to help us reach our goal.
Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic and challenging environment?
Are you multi-tasking enough to spearhead the launch of 4G services in Nigeria as well as grow market and revenue share in the lucrative Home Broadband?
If your answers have all been YES, then Airtel is the place for you!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!!
The role holder responsibilities will primarily be to:
- Spearhead the launch of 4G services in Nigeria
- Grow market and revenue share in the lucrative Home Broadband and Home Content segment in Nigeria
- Grow market share with launch of products related to IoT
Duties and Responsibilities
Product & Service Development and Launch:
- Launch of 4G services in relevant and identified areas
- Launch of new products around 4G
- Launch of solutions for Home Broadband
- Launch of content-linked Home Broadband solutions
- Ensure new concepts derive incremental revenue
- Ensure ALL new concepts are implemented from ideation to Launch
- Directly manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to ensuring roll outs of products/services
Support team with internal/external stakeholder management:
- Identify partnerships and opportunities with both external and internal stakeholders
- Identify IoT opportunities in market space and launch services
- Ensure all revenue share, as deviant from organization’s approved share is appropriately negotiated by the SCM team
- Provide revenue reports on all managed services
- Track and analyze results of product and service launches and recommend optimizations as appropriate
- Engage with Finance, Marketing (Business Intelligence, MARCOMMs, NPD), and IT functions to ensure all functions deliver on their specific areas of responsibility on 4G related project
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Bachelors in Marketing or Social Sciences
- Post graduate in marketing
- Exposure to Home oriented businesses will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Telecoms industry
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Must be strategic and innovative
- Problem solving
- Ability to drive process changes and improvements
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Strong negotiation skills
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver
key strategic initiative
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Innovative & Program management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly with key stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515888 to apply for this job .