Mesmerize Production Ltd seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and Deciding what is usable;
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and Determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and Smooth running of the video/film.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or Transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer;
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
At least one year experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515887 to apply for this job .