Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world.
Our reputation for providing high-quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies.
At Deloitte Nigeria, we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative who is going to successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
Do you possess a strong understanding and will to provide the operational support needed in the organization?
If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte.
Apply for this job immediately.
- The successful candidate will provide support to the Financial Advisory department and will work closely with the unit’s senior management and other members of staff to provide operational support.
The candidate will be required to perform the following roles:
- Unit administration (billing, calendar management etc.)
- Unit procurement (travels, supplies etc.)
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
- Coordination of training and subscriptions
- Technical sessions and management of meetings
- Resource Planning, Business Development and Financial Management
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
- An MBA, Master’s degree, ACCA/ACA or a Project Management certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years cognate experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) with exceptional typing skills.
- Ability to remain discrete and keep information confidential.
- A professional attitude, superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within the deadline.
- Excellent language and grammar skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier, printers, and other office gadgets.
- Should be very meticulous and pay deserving attention to detail in the work product to minimize re-work and levels of review.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal or no Supervision.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515885 to apply for this job .