Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world.
Our reputation for providing high-quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies.
At Deloitte Nigeria, we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative who is going to successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
Do you possess a strong understanding and technical acumen needed to provide data analytics services?
If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte.
Apply for this job immediately.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong understanding and technical acumen needed to provide data analytics services.
- Collaborates with the team to create data analytics solutions to clients
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Presents to team and clients on data analytics solutions
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage client’s service across various technology areas or functions.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency in client environment
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Qualification and Certifications
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics with a minimum of second class upper grade.
- A minimum of 5 credits in O'level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of CISA certification would be an added advantage
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills:
- 3 to 5 years data analytics skills, synthesizing information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations.
- Experience in researching and manipulating complex and large data sets (both distributed and non-distributed)
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting
- Experience with Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience working with database such as SQL Server or Oracle database
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515884 to apply for this job .