Are you ready for a new challenge that will allow you to demonstrate the excellent leadership, strategic and change management skills that you have gained in a healthcare setting?
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to lead our fantastic team at one of the leading hospitals in Makurdi on a journey to excellence. Reporting to the Medical Director, who will provide guidance and support; you will draw upon your wide ranging experience to drive the success of the hospital in keeping with the values of our organisation.
To be suitably equipped for this fantastic opportunity, you will have: -
An excellent understanding of current health industry issues and relevant tertiary / post-graduate qualifications;
Effective human resource management
Demonstrated ability to engage, lead and develop multi-disciplinary teams;
Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and written communication skills;
Contract negotiation and external tendering skills;
Demonstrated commercial acumen and a sound understanding of internal controls and business principles;
Experience of delivering strong results in a highly competitive environment;
and most importantly, passion, ambition and commitment.
In return, we will provide you with a competitive reward package, high levels of support and a comprehensive range of development opportunities.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of supervision/management experience and customer excellence experience.
- Prior work experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry; an understanding of hospital medical equipment is preferred.
- Business and financial management expertise to assist with contract management and account margin maintenance.
- Understanding of Profit and Loss (P&L) statements and customer profitability reports.
- Experience working in a time-critical environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as nights and emergency off-hours as required.
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health, and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Responds positively to challenges and targets.
- Remains calm and self-controlled in the face of ambiguity and change.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515878 to apply for this job .