McErnest Travel is looking to recruit individuals to fill the role of aTicketing and Toyr Agent . You will ensure the smooth running of the office, and attend to customer query both walk in and via email. As such you would be directly responsible for all business development functions in the office and also any other related task. Social Media knowledge is required as you would be running the company Facebook and Twitter Account.
- Devise, arrange and promote holidays and travel options
- Dealing with enquires via telephone or email
- Attending to reservation, ticketing reissues and refund requests.
- Domestic and International travel requests
- Advise corporate clients on international visas needed/ cancellation/change fees.
- Build relationship with corporate clients.
- Preparing quotes and distribution of travel itinerary
- Making Hotel Reservations
- Working with business travel clients wishing to book MICE across Nigeria
- Selling holiday and travel products to customers
- Ability to tailor make and plan tour costings
- Working with hotels, airlines and other transport companies
- Assist in planning holidays or complex tailor made itineraries for clients.
- Visiting local attractions to ascertain accommodation quality and suitability.
- Liaising with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort reps.
- Planning and advertising different promotions
- Corporate presentations to travel groups
- Attending travel/trade exhibitions to canvass for sales
- Produce brochures and internet-based information
- Competitor analysis
- Business Development
- Planning strategies to promote online and offline ticket sales
- Minimum of a Secondary School certificate
- Knowledge of Sabre/ Amdeues is mandatory
- Reservation and Ticketing experience or Events/ Hotel/ Background
- Good sales skills,and an interest in traveling & meeting people.
- Social Media knowledge is essential i.e Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to work without supervision
- Computer Literate
- Passion for marketing & good communication skills
- Excellent presentation, and organizational skills and the ability to multi task while working under pressure
- High level of English language skills both written and verbal
- Age should range between 18- 35
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515876 to apply for this job .