Mad Science of Nigeria, a leading science enrichment organization, is recruiting massively for her office for this position
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs.
- Participate in birthday and special events.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must be University Graduates with first Degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in Science or Engineering from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Candidates must have completed the one-year NYSC scheme
- Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Minimum 1-year experience in teaching primary classes
- Problem Solving/Reasoning skills is a plus
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Applicant must not be older than 29 years before December 2017
- Applicants must be resident around Ajah/Lekki and its environs
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515873 to apply for this job .