Pathfinder International is a sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) organization dedicated to creating access to and improving the quality of family planning, reproductive health, abortion, and community- and facility-based HIV and AIDS care and services.
In partnership with host country governments and nongovernmental organizations, we train facility-based health care providers to improve both the quality and range of their technical and counseling skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer who will ensure timely reporting of quality logistics data and supervise the state logistics officers to ensure smooth management of commodities.
If you fit into this role, we need you to apply for it immediately.
Category: Country Management
About the Project
- Global Fund project will support comprehensive HIV services in areas, namely Anti-Retroval Treatment (ART), Preventive ofMother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) programming, HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT) and Integration of HIV and TB with Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services.
- Pathfinder International, as Sub-Recipient (SR) has signed a grant for the period ending December 2017 with the Principal Recipient (PR), Family Health International (FHI360) funded by the Global Fund.
- Pathfinder will support comprehensive HIV services in areas, namely Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART), Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) programming, HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT), and Integration of HIV and TB with Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in the State.
- The Snr. Logistics Officer will report to the Clinical Program Manager and be responsible for the designing and implementing the Logistics Supply Chain Management for the project.
- She will also ensure timely reporting of quality logistics data and supervise the state logistics officers to ensure smooth management of commodities at state warehouses. In detail, she will
- Maintain an effective Logistics Supply Chain Management system in the central and state offices on thematic area
- Provide technical support and coordination for the implementation of Logistics activities in the sites and state office to ensure efficiency of the supply chain system.
- Implement and ensure logistics data quality and best practices in data collection, data management, and data reporting at site and state level
- Ensure the use of standard tools and indicators required in the system according to national guidelines.
- Develop distribution plan for commodities and make necessary arrangements to ensure their distribution to states and key stakeholders. Document distribution quantities to each state
- Collect, verify and collate reports every two months from the state and submit to the PR/SCMS- Food and Drugs before stipulated deadlines.
- Coordinate the Logistics capacity building of the site staff and program team through mentorship
- Provide periodic capacity building of health facility staffs and State Ministry of Health on proper inventory management and LMIS data collection.
- Support collection, collation and transmission of adverse drug reaction reports from the health facilities to Pathfinder Country Office and State LMCU.
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Director of Project.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the HR policy manual.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Public Health or a related field. A Master’s degree or equivalent in Public Health or related fields is an added advantage.
- At least 6- 7years’ post NYSC experience and 5 years for Masters degree holder in logistic supply chain management preferably in the NGO context in developing countries
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including GF,CDC/PEPFAR
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Ability to lead teams and promote cross learning
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Experience of dealing with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Good oral and /written communication skills.
- Mature, responsible and able to meet deadlines under pressure and work with minimal supervision
- Fluency in both written and spoken English in addition to Hausa language required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515828 to apply for this job .