Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Subject Matter Expert who will secure delivery for the functions of onsite MSIP Operations Assurance within the Customer Hub structure as per Managed Services contract.
Do you possess top-notch technical skills which will enable you to function in the right way here at Ericsson?
If you know you do, then we need you to work with us here at Ericsson.
Don't waste any more time, click the apply button right now.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- This role is a blend of Technical and Management responsibilities for the Customer Hub structure IN Managed Service contract.
- The role reports to Managed Service Operations Assurance Head for the group and accountable for end to end Operations activities, Performance Management and Customer interfacing for the Hub.
- It is an individual contributor role however will closely work with Global Service Center remote delivery center and holds the functional responsibility for delivery team.
- Customer Hub Structure Level Interfacing with Customer Global Service Center and Internal Ericsson functions.
- Operations - Responsible for the fulfillment of contractual commitments specific to the Hub.
- Performance Reporting agreement and alignment on Performance reporting structure and mechanism with Customer Hub.
- Governance - Weekly and Monthly Governance with Customer Hub Management for contract fulfillment review.
- Weekly and Monthly Governance with Global Service Center for work Level agreement fulfillment review.
- Customer Satisfaction Perception Management.
- Drive Improvement projects.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering/Electronics
- 5-15 years of Service delivery experience in Operations & Maintenance, Optimization and Application configuration
- Expert knowledge on Charging System Tariff configurations is mandatory
- Expert knowledge of Intelligent Network (Charging System, EMA and EMM) Operations and Performance
- Excellent command of English language, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required.
- Excellent Telecom market overview
- Team Player
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515631 to apply for this job .