MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, we provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
At MTN, we subsist on the core brand values of leadership, relationship, integrity, innovation and can-do.
It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Do you want to join us in positioning MTN Nigeria at the forefront of technological innovation within the telecom’s sector?
If all you're thinking is YES! YES!! YES!!! MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please, why not take the bold step and apply for this job.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria which is a great place to work!
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Telecoms Engineering
- Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Age and Experience:
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-performance culture
- Valid international passport
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515628 to apply for this job .