As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Shell has a history of over 50 years in Nigeria and the largest footprint of all the international oil and gas companies operating in the country.
Enhance your career development as an experienced professional with Shell and continue on your path to reach your full potential.
Duration: 12 months (non renewable)
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN), while offering them avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- Social Performance (Social Impact Assessment and Management)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Exploration (Regional Geology)
- Senior lecturers and above (Candidates who are over 60 years need not apply).
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant's contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, one page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SEPCiN business the one-year programme.
- Sabbatical positions are highly competitive.
- Selection will be based on proposals that are relevant to SEPCiN business objectives.
- All documents should be sent by clicking the apply button.
- Shell and Jobberman will never demand a fee to process or consider your application.
- Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorised representative and you are strongly advised to decline such approaches.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515485 to apply for this job .