Our Client helps businesses to connect and engage their clients easily through mobile technology. They provide user-friendly, intuitive SMS, USSD, and Voice connectivity products to individuals and businesses
First, are your management skills good enough for you to effectively manage special projects?
The Enterprise Sales Manager (VAS) would be charged with selling our mobile communication solutions to potential corporate clients, make contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities and expand sales for Enterprise Messaging (BulkSMS, USSD and VOICE) especially to FMCG and Financial Institutions.
- Manage and create new business opportunities for Special Telco VAS projects.
- Make contact with potential clients to create new business opportunities and expand sales.
- Maintain client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Assist in the writing of proposals, development of brochures, marketing literature and website content.
- Prepare procedural and operational manuals for clients, staff and management.
- Understand all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicate them to clients and prospective clients.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences and industry training programs on behalf of the company.
- Recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through new product lines or enhanced marketing techniques.
- Establish and maintain knowledge of products and service offerings.
- Help create and maintain a marketing plan for a new or existing product.
- Schedule meetings and conduct presentations for prospective clients.
- Determine target audience to introduce new product offerings.
- Identify potential new markets.
- Analyze the techniques and successes of the competition.
- Participate in continuing education courses to stay abreast of technology and trends pertinent to the industry.
Required Education and Experience:
- HND/BSc in a Business related field.
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in B2B VAS Sales Development or Lead Generation roles
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and generically all MS Office apps.
- A high level of self-motivation
- Excellent analytical and research skills. Detailed oriented.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good negotiation, persuasion, and managerial skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/515262 to apply for this job .