Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors.
This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from
Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management.
With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, LSES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Field Specialist Trainee who will receive intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
Do you want to improve your career in the Engineering industry in a company like ours which gives you the opportunity to improve yourself all round?
If you think you do, why don't you apply immediately?
- The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
- Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Successful Field Specialist Trainees think methodically under pressure and work well without supervision.
- They strive for perfection, like working outdoors in challenging environments, and do not mind being away from home for extended periods.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire familiarity, to level needed to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines.
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments.
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design and client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery.
Qualifications and skills
- HND in Engineering.
- No experience needed.
- Emotionally intelligence
- Listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/514997 to apply for this job .