A firm in the creative industry seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Production Manager has the duty to ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Planning and organizing production schedules. ...
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- As a production manager, you'll be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- You'll make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Ability to Create Designs for men or women, Nigerian designs, traditional and western designs.
- Ability to Create prototype designs.
- Pattern making capacity.
- Ability to make Computer aided designs[CAD]
- Ability to select fabrics and colours, styles for each garment.
- Ability to understand the trends and dynamics of the fashion industry and market and fashion exhibition/shows.
- Ability to know sources of fabrics and manufacturers.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/514407 to apply for this job .