Visa Incorporated is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind which is making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career.
Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world.
Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating/ executing mitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
These Responsibilities Include
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Provide meaningful contributions during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Support Risk Products team in the selling and deployment of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Organise various annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a thought leader in the industry
- Support execution of acceptance or data security compliance programs
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, government and law enforcement
- Assist the global investigations team in the collection of information and broader client engagement with regards to remediation post-breach.
- Identify and empower new ecommerce acquirers through knowledge sharing and education –
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies such as contactless, 3D Secure, mobile payments
- Together with Corporate Communications, manage Visa’s risk communications strategy.
- At least 5 years risk management experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Degree qualified. post-graduate qualifications preferred
Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills:
- Data Security Certifications/ knowledge or relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, products and services
- Risk management expertise
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/513157 to apply for this job .