Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.
With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G services, fixed line, high-speed broadband through DSL, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
At Airtel, we look for passionate and energetic individuals, who are ready to push themselves in order to help us reach our goal.
Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic and challenging environment?
Are you multi-tasking enough to be in charge of fraud awareness, investigation, reporting, and risk assessment?
If your answers have all been YES, then Airtel is the place for you!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!!
- The successful role holder will be responsible for the management of Telecommunications Services and electronic interaction for any misuse as defined by NCC, Airtel policy and GSM regulations.
- She/ he will also be responsible for the enhancement of fraud awareness in the organization in addition to implementing defined strategies that would help in the detection/reporting of fraud within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Zero fraud loss on all Prepaid fraud issues:
- To ensure processes and procedures are put in place to prevent fraud and/or abuse of systems and/or accesses in the revenue generating activities.
- To minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities.
- To prevent external or internal fraud activities that result in either a gain or loss of company resources.
- Identify known/potential fraud losses and prevent them from occurring using proactive and reactive measures; thus providing assurance that all fraud losses are identified and mitigated on a timely basis.
- Detect and Prevent Subscriber and network Fraud using the FMS and other data sources.
- Participate in fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- To carrying out detailed investigation, to detect and to report on findings of each case and providing relevant recommendation to aid management decision making.
- Minimize Leakage from identified fraud incidents by close looping with resolver teams to close all outstanding issues.
- Investigate prepaid alarms generated on ROC fraud management
- Prepare preliminary Fraud investigation and incidence reports on findings while ensuring issues, surrounding facts and circumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- To ensure staff and/or internal/external customers are aware of the functions of the Fraud Unit and the impact of fraud on the business and the staff
Risk Assessment & Mitigation:
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives to proactively prevent fraud and implement changes that can enhance detection and/or deter future subscriber fraud behavior.
- Proactively identifying possible risk and ensuring closure to avert revenue loss due to raud
- To provide first line support to law enforcement agencies and their agents.
- Ensure Compliance with the disclosure of subscriber policy and NCC regulatory principles.
- Ensure all call records and request from LEA are extracted and forwarded on a timely basis.
Skills & Knowledge
- A University Degree in Accounting, Economics Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Telecoms industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Extremely detail oriented
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft office tools
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/512778 to apply for this job .