Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We assist our clients in driving performance through talent.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals.
Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients which is one of the leading manufacturers of cables in the Manufacturing industry to recruit an expatriate Managing Director.
For this job, you have to have the ability to manage the day to day activities of various banks which have to do with cash.
Do you possess excellent leadership qualities and skills to enable you to direct every financial activity that comes your way?
If you think you can handle this and more duties that will come your way, then you need to apply for this job.
Further details of the job can be found below.
Click the APPLY button once you are good to go!!!
- The role includes but not limited to managing day to day activities of various banks ie Credit facilities, loan booking/liquidations, cash flow management, bank reconciliations etc, MIS, assistance on trade Finance (LCs etc)
The candidate will be handling the team with following functions:
- Daily review of various banks statements for inflows, loan maturities etc
- Adjustment of WHT deductions in receivables and movement from AP to TD.
- Dealing with the banks for booking of loans/liquidations of loans/fund transfers etc
- Responsible for maintaining updated Bank Reconciliations of Current Accounts, Loan accounts, Dom accounts and sub accounts.
- Maintaining the loan reports, checking of provisions accounts i.e LC Commission, USD loan provisions etc,
- Responsible for inter account funding so that payment to Port, Shipping lines, Terminal can be made without delay.
- Assisting team on monthly Bank reconciliation reporting and various other MIS
- Provide clear vision and projection on Cash Flow
- Analyze and recording of interest, bank charges, COT, Form M charges, offshore charges, Telex charges etc in the system and liaison with bank for any irregularities
- Follow up with Banks for loan schedules, telexes, payment confirmations etc
- A qualified Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Trade Finance / Handling Multiple Banks / Credit Facility Management / Cash Flow Management / Finance & Treasury MIS
- Should have experience on Trade finance, cash flow management, bank reconciliations, credit facility management.
- Sound knowledge of Account and Finance
- Well versed with OD Interest calculation and various other bank charges
- Should have experience in dealing with banks
- Knowledge of Letter of Credits and related transactions dynamics
- Should be good in Microsoft office and have worked in ERP environment
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and resolve issues
- Should be a good Team member as he/she has to work within Treasury Team
- Attractive expatriate package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/512274 to apply for this job .