Unilever is a company whose Corporate Purpose states that to succeed requires "the highest standards of corporate behavior towards everyone we work with, the communities we touch, and the environment on which we have an impact."
Conducting our operations with integrity and with respect for the many people, organizations, and environments our business touches have always been at the heart of our corporate responsibility.
Unilever is committed to a working environment that promotes equal opportunity and where there is mutual respect for human rights.
We will recruit, employ and promote employees on the sole basis of the qualifications and abilities needed for the work to be performed.
Do you have what it takes to ensure availability of our company products through key distributors and channels?
If your answer is yes, then you should definitely apply for this job because at Unilever, we are committed to working with employees to develop each individual's capabilities.
(Job Number: 16000EXP)
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level
- Manages Distributor sales resources
- Ensures KD profitability
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS
- Handles KD and Customers complaints at KD level
- Responsible for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
- Graduate – University or Polytechnic
- 0-12 months experience, preferably in sales
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Interest in data analysis
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/512270 to apply for this job .