PAYit Consulting Limited is the fastest growing e-commerce and bill payment solution company in Nigeria. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation, we have provided the first of its kind of service.
If you want to join a company like ours at PAYit dot ng to help us develop and expand our community and outreach, then this is the opportunity of a lifetime you do not want to miss.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on the budget.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Establishing and reporting on sales activity KPIs and ROI.
- Candidates must possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree/HND or its equivalent
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/512170 to apply for this job .